Saturday, January 23, 2010

Earlier Than I Thought

I know, I said February 9. But then Laine's preschool teacher so kindly sent an email about the shop, and I felt like those moms needed to see something instead of an empty store. Thus, the reopening and it's been good.

It's prompted me to organize the shop and add some listings that I knew needed to be added (like the $2 fee for long names, I hated doing it, but I had to.)

And to see all the new fabrics on there is fun. I didn't realize how much I had made from the paisley set until I see it everywhere on the shop. That's fine, it's pretty cute.

I'm adding washcloths, placemats, and snack bags soon, although orders are coming in and I'm already getting behind :(

Plus, I am planning on making a quilt for Mom as soon as her fabric arrives. She picked the My Happy Garden set (see it here) and I hope I can do it justice. I'm really excited about the biggest quilt I've ever done. We're going to use this pattern and we'll see how it goes. You might see it again in the shop, I hope I hope...

No comments: