Sunday, August 16, 2009

Resisting

So, sales were down in the shop and I couldn't figure out any reason why there would've been such a change.

Several people suggested that I try going back to the old banner. Ugh, it was a hard change. I do like my house banner. But I am pretty much in double dip love with my new green banner.

So I changed it back and, I'll be, orders are picking up. Really? Is the old banner better for sales?

I'm resisting the urge to move back to the green but will keep it the house if that's the best thing. But don't be surprised if one day you visit and I've put it back for a second. :)

1 comment:

jeanene said...

i really like both.....i wonder if the slight disconnect with the new logo is not so much the logo but the intensity of the colors, the name of your company and the sudtle colors of the old logo compliment each other. i wonder if the green in the new logo could be softened.....? the new logo basically is dominated by the new pattern, the name if company is a second thought, not sure how that all translates to sales but...oh and maybe the scale of the pattern in the new one could be reduced 50%, now the fleur thing is the biggest object, it should be the name,,i think it proportion, scale, and maybe color saturation of the new one that people are reacting to......just my humble thoughts