Friday, July 24, 2009

A Little Bit Boring

It hit me today. This blog is boring. I need to include fun stuff that people are interested in, so here it is.

But before we start, I have a question. Truly. How do people have the time to raise small children, sew, sell, clean, cook, buy, and blog the right way?? I need a lesson. But I'll try.



What better day to start than today, when my 19 month old took her first steps?! We (and her awesome physical therapist, Keri) have been working with her since she wasn't standing at 12 months to gain strength in her lower body and confidence to get the walking done. So here she is, at her great grandmother's house (yay!) as clear as my phone would do it.





Very exciting. And we're so glad it happened on a visit to Stuart's grandmothers. Great memories to have from there.

No comments: