Sunday, May 17, 2009

Orders and Joy



It's a fun thing, working on this Little Grey House.  We got a new Vizsla puppy and my husband is having fun with Cowboy - here's his cute picture - 

but I have to admit that no one's having as much fun as I am, sewing all these cute things for people who appreciate cute things.  

I hope that my customers can appreciate these items for the care that I put into them, and if anything is not up to their hopes and expectations, I will do what I can to remedy that.  It's harder than I thought to make things, then send them off to someone I don't know and never know the stories of them...which little babies are cuddling their lovies or how much someone's mom might have loved their dish towel.  I just trust that people love using them as much as I love making them.

No comments: