Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Turns Out...


So I just figured out the whole Google Analytics thing for the blog.  Thanks to this great post. Honestly, I didn't think anyone was really reading it but it turns out there a quite a few people on it everyday.  Nice.

So I'll pay more attention.  And offer more goodies.  And post more ideas.  

I reorganized the workshop today, although my husband and I like to refer to it as the studio because that sounds so big time.  I piled up my fabrics and put cute little jars and things to hold the seam rippers and such.  It will be perfect after a run to IKEA which really isn't in the near future if I'm being completely honest.  I am so happy he doesn't mind the hum of my machine while he's trying to watch The Deadliest Catch or something truly manly.  If I had to work upstairs, I would be fine but not nearly as happy as I am in the thick of it all down here.

I'm happy with the result and I think it will help me organize my thoughts and dreams on what to make next, as organizing usually does for me.  Let's hope it works on this because I really love to sew and I always prefer to be sewing on extra beautiful, worthwhile things.




No comments: